He has intervened in over 100 mediations, mostly in civil and commercial matters. Now he acts as a mediator for the mediation center of the German Commercial Chamber for Spain and is a founding member of the mediation center CEMED (Centro de Mediación y Solución de Conflictos), Madrid.
For almost 20 years he served as legal advisor to German companies in Argentina and Spain, acquiring vast experience in cross – border conflicts as a party ́s adviser and negotiator.
Born in Argentina in 1965, he received his law degree from the University of Belgrano (Argentina), obtained a Master Degree in law (LL.M.) from the University of Augsburg (Germany) and a Postgraduate Degree in Negotiation from the Catholic University of Buenos Aires (Argentina).
He is also certified as: - Mediator by the Argentine Ministry of Justice (2004) - Personal Coach by ITC7 (2008, Argentina). - Facilitator in Lego Serious Play communication and problem-solving techniques (Spain, 2012).
He lectures on negotiation and mediation in Spain, Argentina, Colombia and Germany.
– “Lawyers and Mediation: Friends or Foes?” (“Abogados y Mediación: ¿Amigos o Enemigos?”, in “Manual de Mediación Civil y Mercantil y su Práctica On-Line”, Ed. Sepín, 2014).
– “Argentine Mandatory Mediation Law: Lessons after 16 Years” (“Ley Argentina de Mediación Prejudicial: Enseñanzas después de 16 Años de Funcionamiento”, Diariojuridico.com, 2012.)
– “The New Spanish Mediation Law – Real Decreto-Ley 5/2012” (“Acerca del nuevo Real Decreto-Ley 5/2012 de Mediación en Asuntos Civiles y Mercantiles”, Diariojuridico.com, 2012).
– “Five Common Mistakes in Commercial Negotiation” (“Cinco errores comunes en la negociación comercial”, Diariojurídico.com, 2011).
– “Negotiation for Lawyers: Getting Closer to Mediation” (“La negociación para abogados, una aproximación a la mediación”, Diariojuridico.com, 2011).
Languages: Spanish, German and English